Energy Industry Software For Quality, Safety and Operational Risk Management
The Oil & Gas sector is based in some of the most challenging environments in the world. In the fast-moving and dynamic energy sector, maintaining safety, security, quality and compliance are essential daily activities. Our energy industry software solutions help petrochemical, E&P firms, and downstream companies to streamline business-critical processes and provide control and visibility of business risks.
Customers use our products to comply with EHS regulations and directives and a variety of quality and risk standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO/TS 29001:2010, ISO 27001 and ISO 31000.
Why take a proactive approach?
- Compliance with standards and regulations
- Real time reporting and visibility of operational risk, quality and safety
- Substantially improve operational performance and efficiency
- Strengthen and protect reputation and brand
- Anticipate and prevent problems and issues
Comply with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO/TS 29001:2010
“There has been some debate internationally about the implications of the proposed changes for both quality and audit professionals. Some national bodies regard the changes as insignificant, taking the view that ISO 9001:2015 simply introduces a number of requirements that were previously implied in ISO 9001:2008 but that were not mandated.”
“The CQI and IRCA do not share this position. We remain convinced that those leading, managing and auditing quality management systems will need to revise their current thinking and work in different ways in order to maintain organisational compliance.”
— DIS 9001 2014, Understanding the Draft International Standard, IRCA and CQI
Read our white paper that explains how our software products and solutions can help you prepare for and comply with ISO 9001:2015.
Utilities and Power Generation
Across the Power Sector organisations such as Calor Gas and Scottish Power Generation have implemented Q-Pulse to manage Quality and Safety.
- Demonstrate that staff are suitably qualified and experienced
- Identify, model and monitor threats to assets
- Be ready for unannounced audits
- Comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001 establishing a commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental Issues
Q-Pulse, for us, is a coherent toolset for conducting and measuring compliance across our sites in the UK.
— Alan Cassels, Quality Service Manager at Thales Group