In the face of disruptive change and emerging risks, the financial services organizations needs strong governance, high ethical integrity and situational awareness for competitive advantage.
Governance, risk and compliance management solutions for financial services
Technology, regulations and customer expectations are changing at a rapid pace for banking and financial services.
Organizations wanting a competitive edge need to demonstrate ethical conduct, integrity and a thorough understanding of the environment they operate in.
Addressing the key challenges that face the financial service industry
With our hands-on experience in financial services, we have a deep understanding of the common challenges.
- Comply with standards and regulations
- Make it easier to comply with industry standards and regulations such as SOX, COSO, IIA, and ESG
- Meet customer expectations
- Understand how technology like AI and personalization can deliver a better service to customers, while protecting them from risk
- Protect sensitive data and assets
- Ensure your policies are in line with growing areas of risk and regulation, including ethics, privacy, GDPR, fraud and anti-money laundering
- Prepare for the unexpected
- Geopolitical instability, public health crises, and extreme environmental events can easily disrupt your business – gain the capacity and agility to act fast in critical situations
Admiral Group Streamline Global Risk Management
Discover how Admiral Group transformed their risk management.
How Admiral Group use Ideagen Risk Management (formerly known as Pentana Risk)
the benefits of our solutions
How we can help financial services
Comply with regulations, support business goals and develop policies for growing areas of risk such as: ESG, cyber security, third-party risk.
Enable confident decision-making for the board and investors and become a trusted advisor with timely, accurate reports.
Risk is everyone’s responsibility. Make it simple for all stakeholders to understand your purpose, policies and processes.
Facilitate data flow between risk management and internal audit so that the three lines get a holistic view of risk and can respond in a faster, unified way.
Being able to go through each risk associated with financial crime and individually reassess it against current figures to see what is going to fall in and out of scope is wonderfully useful!
Find out more about our solutions in the financial services market
The FCA operational resilience guidelines: an overview
Our blog breaks down the FCA’s guidelines on operational resilience and how to build your strategy around this framework to better protect your organization against risk.Read the blog
BDO Risk Advisory Services: Increase Efficiencies with "Three Lines of Defence" and "Golden Thread"
Learn how BDO aligned their internal audit and risk management processes with the three lines of defence model, resulting in a stronger risk and control framework.Read customer success story