Ideagen is one of the leading global providers of powerful, compliance-based information management software to highly regulated industries. We currently employ a significant number of employees across various sites and recognise that our activities have the potential to impact upon the environment.
Our Environmental Management System will develop over time so that all key issues pertinent to the company will be addressed. The Environmental Management System will be implemented throughout all our offices and we will pay close attention to the policy’s aims and objectives so that we extend the forward thinking that we apply to our core business to our environmental performance.
- We are committed to complying, as a minimum, with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
- We are committed to preventing pollution both directly through our own activities and indirectly through using our influence to affect the practices of others.
- We are committed to the principle of continual improvement by educating, training and motivating employees.
Ideagen aims to address the following areas: -
- At all our offices continue to monitor energy consumption and maintain the efficiency of our energy usage.
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling.
- Take environmental and social credentials into account when selecting suppliers and contractors.
- Support and minimise the use of travel where possible.
- Work towards ISO14001:2015 at our international sites. Note: our UK sites already have this accreditation.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated, as necessary. The management team endorses the policy’s aims and objectives and is fully committed to their implementation.