Built by accountants who understand the importance of your work
Through our online platform and enterprise data feeds, Ideagen Audit Analytics is used every day to empower accounting, financial and academic professionals with the informative content critical to impact their work.
Our expert team meticulously collects, organizes and analyzes data – making it easy for our customers to find what they need to know.
Access comprehensive public accounting, governance and disclosure intelligence
We’re the go-to source for 450+ institutions and thousands of professionals around the world – helping to uncover opportunities, minimize risk and understand trends.
- Compare the number, type, length, use and choice of regulatory disclosures across various industries.
- Sift through thousands of filers to find customers that meet your business development criteria.
- Carry out due diligence by examining risks and screening clients and prospects for any potential red flags.
- Dig into trends for market intelligence and thought leadership insights.
Data cited in 1,500+ scholarly papers
Data published in 40+ academic journals
Trusted by 18 of the top 20 accounting firms
What comes with Ideagen Audit Analytics?
- 50+ databases of standardized disclosure data (dependent on subscription type).
- Search by company, auditor, industry, location and more.
- Comprehensive company profiles.
- Accounting Quality Risk Matrix that helps monitor, compare and evaluate “red flag” disclosures.
- Saved searches and alerts for every time new data related to your queries is available.
- Complementary thought leadership ranging in topics from cybersecurity, to restatements, to audit fees, to internal controls and more.
Expert analysis on key disclosure topics
Covering topics from financial restatements, to audit fees, to critical audit matters, to cybersecurity and more, our expert analysis offer a breadth of insight into historical trends and key developments.
I use Ideagen Audit Analytics practically every day. Their easy to use tools allow me to quickly and accurately answer the question, who is my addressable market?
Additional resourcesExpand your internal audit knowledge with our featured resources.
Impending SEC cybersecurity rules: What lies ahead for tech titans
The Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) new rule on cybersecurity has finally been issuedRead the blog
Who audits public companies 2023 edition
This is Ideagen Audit Analytics' annual market share analysis of auditor engagements for public companies as of May 14, 2023. Using our auditor engagements data, we look at who is currently conducting audits of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) public registrants, based on periodic reports filed with the SEC after March 1, 2022.Read the blog
Request a demo
See Ideagen Audit Analytics in action