Integrating Pentana Risk Inform module with the Council’s Corporate website
Pentana Risk was already in use at neighbouring Nottinghamshire County Council and its six district Councils to monitor and manage performance under the TotalNotts project. Therefore, the City Council’s performance team was already aware of the Pentana Risk solution and the wealth of modules available not just for KPI management but for a host of other functions which help organisations work towards achieving their corporate goals.
The project team concluded that having the Council’s performance data and citizen feedback consolidated in one system would be the ideal scenario, allowing the council to monitor its performance in line with how satisfied citizens were with the services provided to them. Pentana Risk was identified as being able to provide a unique combined solutions for both those areas.
- Feedback data can be taken directly from the Council website contact form into their feedback system, helping to ensure consistency and improving data quality
- Tailored reporting to monitor trends and help the team learn how best to improve services
- The web form is available via the Council’s intranet which means that any member of staff can log a feedback item at anytime
- Around 80% of all complaints to the Council now resolved directly by front line staff
- By embedding the new process the Council are able to provide a consistent approach to citizens
It was like buying a cheese and tomato pizza and then adding all the toppings! The module was built around our policy rather than the other way around.