Financial crime awareness
Financial crime is ubiquitous across the globe. It is key to your role that you are aware of the different financial crimes, how they are perpetrated and who benefits from them.
Discover the key points of knowledge your staff will gain
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• describe what a financial crime is
• understand who is affected by financial crime
• understand and describe the different types of financial crime
• understand why is it so prevalent
• spot a financial criminal
• appreciate why it is important to fight against financial crime
• list the red flags that may indicate a financial criminal
• know what to do if you spot or are suspicious of a financial crime
• understand what anti-money laundering laws are and how they help with countering terrorist financing
• explain what financial sanctions are, what they do and who they are applied to.
Certification by external professional bodies
Our financial crime awareness course is CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited. Make a commitment to your professional development to keep your skills and knowledge fresh and up to date.
Request a demo
Speak to us to find out how Ideagen WorkRite can transform your workplace training.