Ideagen’s PleaseReview helps Lexicon Pharmaceuticals save hundreds of hours by reducing document review times
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company specialising in genetics for drug discoveries and development for the treatment of human disease. Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, USA, and with over 200 employees, Lexicon has multiple drug programmes in various stages of clinical development for the treatment of a diverse range of human conditions.
The company's Manager for Medical Writing had explored options for collaborative review and chose PleaseReview to simplify the process.
Now, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc., uses PleaseReview for all reviews where three or more people are involved, and adoption of the system has been expanded to include many other groups for the preparation of their own documents.
- Reviewers can work collaboratively on the document – making the review more productive
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals has saved hundreds of hours each year by using PleaseReview
- Overall turnaround time for reviews has been reduced to one-third of what they had been prior to adoption of PleaseReview
- PleaseReview provides accountability and ownership as there is a visible audit trail
- Review deadlines are met thanks to the automatic reminders that can be set up
- There is a short learning curve to PleaseReview allowing users to get up and running quickly
I am 100% delighted with PleaseReview. It has freed me from days of comment incorporation and playing referee!