We all use devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets and computers which are subject to attack from cyber criminals. This course will introduce common types of cybercrime and provide you with tips on staying safe online.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• define cyber security
• describe several types of cyber attack
• list the three main identifiers of a phishing email
• describe how to create a strong password
• explain ways to stay safe online
• describe how you can help your organisation by reporting incidents.
Certification by external professional bodies
Our cybercrime awareness course is CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited. Make a commitment to your professional development to keep your skills and knowledge fresh and up to date.
Request a demo
Speak to us to find out how Ideagen WorkRite can transform your workplace training.