SERCO DANS work with Ideagen to improve their document, audit and CAPA processes
DANS were experiencing difficulties relating to visibility of data, documents, accountability and ownership of audits, CA/PA data being “lost in process” as well as the length of time it took to pull occurrence data together. Their existing document management system was complex, while documents were not easy to find and duplication was possible within the system.
Ideagen’s Q-Pulse solution was implemented by SERCO DANS for its ability to manage processes around quality and safety, namely its capability to electronically maintain and control documents, audits, non-conformances, events and event reporting.
- Introduction of formal document management processes, including document champions and electronic signatures
- Quick and simple tracking and retrieval of documentation
- Document approval times reduced
- Pre-determined audit checklists now being used, reducing audit process
- Set workflows for non-conformances and findings including set target dates
- Owners of CA/PAs have clear visibility of responsibilities
- All people and training records – such as medicals, visa renewals – all scheduled with notifications of renewal dates highlighted
DANS now have documents that can be tracked easily through the system – and with the search functions within Q-Pulse, the right information can be seen by the relevant people within a few clicks.