Q-Pulse PPAP helps Tecomet reduce production part approval process by 80%
Tecomet needed to replace their previous manual processes with new, modern and digital versions and found that Q-Pulse PPAP and Q-Pulse NPI were the ideal software solutions to do this. The applications allowed them to streamline their operations, remove variation and mistake-proof important and complex tasks. In addition, it's easy to electronically prove that their manufacturing processes consistently met design requirements during an actual production run.
- Modern, electronic processes reduce the need for substantial amounts of paper
- Risks associated with possible variation are removed thanks to electronic workflows
- Important and complex tasks are electronically and automatically mistake proofed
- PPAP process reduced from three days to a few hours
- Smooth PPAP process ensures PPAPs are completed before the part is made Q-Pulse PPAP helps Tecomet reduce production part approval process by 80%
Previously, a PPAP for our customer took a total of three days and involved paper being laid out everywhere across tables. With Q-Pulse PPAP, I can now do a PPAP with similar requirements in just a few hours.