Ideagen’s Pentana Risk enables a golden thread reporting line to reduce risk for Rugby Borough Council
With growing demands from the local community and a need for greater visibility of organisational risk, Rugby Borough Council needed a solution to help automate their risk and performance management.
Having implemented Covalent back in 2004, which was then acquired by Ideagen and became Pentana Risk, the Council has seen a huge uptake in the usage of the system and a corresponding increase in risk awareness and accountability. The software is also now an essential component to the local authority’s data maturity plan.
- Browser-based functionality provides a user-friendly interface with simple navigation and key insights available at the click of a button
- Risk management, project planning and performance management tools interconnect seamlessly for reporting and portal creation
- Charting features enable vast amounts of risk data to be visualised in an easy-to-digest format
- Risk coding allows for quick location in the software and clarification on the severity of risk
- Cloud-hosting and single sign-on accessibility promotes greater accountability of risk across the organisation
“Since 2004, I haven’t found anything better than Pentana Risk. It has project planning, risk management and performance management all in one package, and I’ve yet to see a product that has all three of those solid functions included.”