Homerton Fertility Centre achieves HFEA accreditation with Q-Pulse
One of the first NHS Trusts to achieve Foundation status is ensuring that its fertility services can continue to achieve accreditation to national standards with Q-Pulse.
Based in the east London borough of Hackney, Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust provides healthcare services to Hackney and the City of London. The Trust’s Fertility Centre offers a full range of fertility services.
Q-Pulse, the compliance management software developed by Ideagen, was implemented by Homerton Fertility Centre to help them both achieve and maintain operations to regulations including the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA).
- A formal quality system is now in place, making it easier to stand up to Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) inspections
- Controlled access to easy-to-find information results in staff finding it easier to maintain and improve processes for auditing and CAPA management
- Staff are aware of new protocols, document reviews and/or revised policies due to automatic reminders from Q-Pulse
- Access to accurate information has helped reduce the risk of staff accessing outdated data and documentation
- With access to Q-Pulse from all consulting rooms, up-to-date information can be printed and given to patients at point of need
Q-Pulse has changed the way we work considerably within the Centre, by providing us with a very user friendly system that will ensure we can continue to meet HFEA accreditation standards.