Our PLM software helps manage quality inspection and process management tasks involved in bringing new products to market. It's used by manufacturers of all sizes and industries to streamline their processes, remove variation and mistake-proof important and complex tasks.
Q-Pulse PM offers out of the box functionality designed for the needs of today’s manufacturers.
- Manage product data created and used in the manufacturing process
- Reduce risks in new product introduction or development
- Minimise tedious manual processes
- Meet customer requirements consistently
- Reduce time and cost of creating common reports including first article inspection, PPAP and device master records.
Product lifecycle workflow & project management.
Manufacturing process planning & inspection.
Product requirement management.
Supply chain collaboration.
Part submission warrant creation.
Integration with digital manufacturing tools (CMM).
Notification of at risk tasks.
If you have a specific aspect that you need to focus on these tools are available stand-alone. It is straight forward to integrate additional apps within our PLM system as your needs develop.
Q-Pulse FAIR mistake-proofs and reduces the cost of producing the First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) used to validate that a product has been manufactured to the correct specification. Minimise tedious manual processes that often lead to mistakes.
- Product requirement management
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
- Non-conformance report generation, linked to Q-Pulse QMS
- Visual mistake proofing identifies missing information and out of tolerance results
- Automatic population of AS9102B & other inspection form templates
Q-Pulse NPI is a customisable workflow app used by manufacturers to establish and manage a gated process for implementing new parts or assemblies. The simple but powerful project management tool helps reduce risk and supports collaborative work between departments and supply chain partners.
- Assign responsibility to tasks, manage deadlines and escalations
- Look forward visibility of completion and individual workload
- Task level messaging and discussion
- Web portal access for task management, project visibility and supply chain collaboration
Q-Pulse PPAP streamlines the process of proving your production process is reliable and meets design requirements. Whether required for new parts or to account for changes to existing product lines, Q-Pulse PPAP helps you manage the entire document compilation process efficiently and effortlessly.
- Project management with customisable workflows
- Create process flow diagram, FMEA and control plan within app
- Set lead times and be notified of tasks at risk
- Libraries for quick population
- Output professional PPAP report ready for customer to review
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
"We realised the benefits of the system within the first week. It was a great investment. Our Inspectors were spending 8 hours plus, on average, on a full FAIR for the customer. With Q-Pulse FAIR we’ve been able to reduce that down to one hour in some cases."Eamon Lyons
Product Lifecycle Stages
Sharing product data (Product Data Management- PDM) across different departments, and the supply chain, for the life of the product is the basic fundamental of product lifecycle management (PLM). PLM is more than software – it’s a strategic business approach that achieves:
- Faster time to market
- Better collaboration between Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Customer Support
- Supply chain visibility and assurance, and most importantly
Download our technical white paper to find out the critical capabilities demanded by manufacturers and how our PLM software makes it easier for you to manage all the processes, people and data needed to create products.