Ideagen is a UK company quoted on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (Ticker: IDEA.LN).
It provides quality, safety, audit, performance and risk management software and expertise and has operations in the UK, the European Union, the United States, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
With an excellent portfolio of software products, Ideagen helps the world's leading brands to improve operational efficiency, strengthen compliance and oversight and anticipate and manage every detail of risk. This enables organisations to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
The Group has a customer base of over 3,000 organisations using the Ideagen suite of products, including many blue-chip names such as BAE Systems, Emirates, Shell and the European Central Bank as well as 150 hospitals in the UK and US.
What sets Ideagen apart?
- Ownership - UK AIM public listed company - Ideagen PLC - IDEA
- Accreditations - ISO 9001:2015; 14001 & 27001 certified
- Employees - Over 360 employees and a global Partner Network
- Customers - 3,000 companies using the Ideagen suite of products globally
- Support - Based in the UK and US, we provide 24/7 support
- 1993 - Year of formation