“Technology Uplift” and collaboration
AstraZeneca’s Miriam Guest is the Principal Microbiologist of New Modalities & Parenteral Development, Pharmaceutical Technology & Development and Operations. She sits down with Ideagen’s Raj Nagra to discuss what is meant by “technology uplift” and why collaboration is so important across Microbiology labs.
This week, Breaking Silos brings you a fascinating chat between Ideagen’s Raj Nagra and AstraZeneca’s Miriam Guest - Principal Microbiologist, New Modalities & Parenteral Development, Pharmaceutical Technology & Development, Operations. They discuss:
- What is meant by “technology uplift”
- How Microbiology departments and labs have progressed over recent years
- The challenges labs have faced when it comes to collaboration and using technology
- The need for collaboration and partnership between labs
- How a technology strategy comes into play
- Regulatory guidelines and who needs to be involved in an audit process
- And much, much more - including Miriam’s top tip for when beginning your technology uplift.