Ideagen’s Q-Pulse helps UK Biostores & Services become ISO 9001 compliant in under a month
Having set up robust processes and a manual quality management system to achieve Human Tissue Authority (HTA) licensing, UK Biostores & Services decided to go one step further and apply for ISO 9001 certification.
As a start up business operating in the medical research field, UK Biostores & Services has to comply with HTA regulations. This meant the organisation had to have robust systems, including a quality management system with document control capability. As their Director explains, ISO 9001 certification was the next logical and commercial step.
- ISO 9001 compliance in under a month provides customers with knowledge the business is operating to industry best practice
- Peace of mind during audits as all information auditor requires is available within seconds
- Staff competency levels can be assessed business wide and training gaps identified in a few clicks
- External couriers trained to organisation’s standards ensuring internal and external quality levels
- Full & historical traceability ensures system integrity for customer and/or external inspections
The efficiency of Q-Pulse was very pleasing for the auditor. Despite having thousands of our documentation and other forms of data stored within the product, our ISO auditor went through the system with a fine toothed comb and was delighted with it.