Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) turn to Ideagen's Q-Pulse for controlled document management & 30% productivity efficiences
With ever increasing complexities of operating to a number of standards and regulations, most notably a series of EASA requirements, Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) required an electronic and modern quality management software solution to help with their everyday operations. For BAS, Document Management was a huge task and one of the main reasons for sourcing and implementing quality management software. BAS to improve regulatory and operational document management at Bahrain International Airport.
Ideagen’s Q-Pulse safety and quality management software is being used to control the increasing complexities of managing differing regulatory and operator document approvals, particularly those related to EASA Part 145, Part M and Part 66. Q-Pulse has enabled the BAS team to not only gain complete control over complex documentation approvals, but also manage associated audit tasks including auditing to different international standards.
- Efficiency savings has led to 30% increase in productivity
- Complete control over complex document approvals, particularly for procedures relating to EASA Part 145, M and 66
- Tighter control of both Quality & Safety Management Systems from a single, central system
- Assurance that staff are appropriately trained and have correct levels of competency to ensure compliance is maintained
- Easy-to-use, flexible and configurable for BAS’ unique business requirements
Download the Case Study
Q-Pulse has everything we need. Without controlled documentation, you can’t operate efficiently, so an effective means of managing documents is essential.