Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) turn to Ideagen's Q-Pulse for controlled document management & 30% productivity efficiences
Ideagen’s Q-Pulse safety and quality management software is being used to control the increasing complexities of managing differing regulatory and operator document approvals, particularly those related to EASA Part 145, Part M and Part 66. Q-Pulse has enabled the BAS team to not only gain complete control over complex documentation approvals, but also manage associated audit tasks including auditing to different international standards.
- Efficiency savings has led to 30% increase in productivity
- Complete control over complex document approvals, particularly for procedures relating to EASA Part 145, M and 66
- Tighter control of both Quality & Safety Management Systems from a single, central system
- Assurance that staff are appropriately trained and have correct levels of competency to ensure compliance is maintained
- Easy-to-use, flexible and configurable for BAS’ unique business requirements
Q-Pulse has everything we need. Without controlled documentation, you can’t operate efficiently, so an effective means of managing documents is essential.