How the Inland Group achieved global operational transparency
Headquartered in Canada, the Inland Group of Companies is an integrated set of diverse aviation services, specializing in aircraft de-icing, recovery and recycling of de-icing fluid waste and under the wing services such as passenger handling and cargo ops.
They are a recipient of Canada’s Best Managed Companies award (Deliotte Private) and the prestigious EcoVadis sustainability rating.
The challenges that the Inland Group were facing
The Inland Group of Companies have recently gone through a period of growth and expansion and their processes and existing software solutions weren’t scalable for that growth. A lot of reporting was done using spreadsheets, with communication coming through email. That approach, scaled up alongside their growing operations, was not sustainable. They therefore needed a system that could act as a backbone to their risk management processes.
“Now that we’re operating under one centralized environment, health, and safety system, it means that we have reduced the complexity of our processes so we can maintain a high standard for managing risk. We’ve also reduced exposure to regulatory or due diligence risks and ultimately that all comes together to allow us to continue to grow”.
How Ideagen has helped overcome these challenges
- One centralized system for all health, safety, and environmental processes.
- Risk mitigation and reduction through effective reporting for corrective and preventative action (CAPA).
- Rapid communication of incidents, meeting the expectations of regulators.
- Achieved EcoVadis sustainability rating by providing the process rigor, records, and document evidence.
- Improved reporting culture.
- Streamlined and user-friendly system that scales with the growth of the organization.
The Inland Group Success Stories
Discover how the Inland Group created a one-stop-shop for safety and quality across multiple areas of their organization.