Compliance with the criminal finance act
The Criminal Finance Act introduced two new offences which give corporations and their employees extra responsibilities to prevent tax evasion. By the end of this story-led course, you’ll have a greater awareness of your role in preventing tax evasion.
Discover the key points of knowledge your staff will gain
By the end of this course, you will be equipped to:
• understand the purpose of the Criminal Finances Act 2017
• name the two tax evasion facilitation offences
• define tax evasion facilitation
• spot signs of tax evasion
• be vigilant for different types of tax evasion
• know what reasonable preventative measures might look like
• report suspected tax evasion facilitation.
Certification by external professional bodies
Our compliance with the criminal finance act course is CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited. Make a commitment to your professional development to keep your skills and knowledge fresh and up to date.
Request a demo
Speak to us to find out how Ideagen WorkRite can transform your workplace training.