Q-Pulse Workrite enables Michael Byrne, Group Head of H&S at News Corp UK & Ireland, to streamline business training programmes
News UK (part of global media conglomerate News Corp) are a leading news agency that operates papers including The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun, as well as national stations such as Virgin and Talk Sport.
Michael Byrne, News UK’s Group Head of Health and Safety, was tasked with introducing health and safety governance and driving cultural change throughout the business. Michael Byrne wanted to streamline the training programme and ensure that it suited everyone across the business – from journalists on the front line to the back office.
Q-Pulse WorkRite, our e-learning platform, provided a flexible and comprehensive solution.
- Tailored training to individual requirements
- Staff are empowered to complete self-assessments
- Automatic notifications to help identify which employees to follow up
- Data and insights can be gathered and presented with ease
- Ensure compliance to health and safety standards
What we’ve actually been able to do is to streamline our own process whilst still remaining compliant.