Business compliance essentials
Business compliance is complying with rules, regulations and laws relating to your business. In this course, you’ll be introduced to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and gain an overview of some of the most important areas of business compliance.
Discover the key points of knowledge your staff will gain
At the end of this course, you will:
• able to describe what the FCA is and what it does
• understand the fundamentals of anti-bribery and corruption
• be able to describe the three stages of money laundering
• have an understanding of countering terrorist financing
• be able to list the three levels of customer due diligence
• be able to list the most common types of modern slavery
• understand the core principles of UK GDPR
• be aware of some of the most common threats to information security
• have an understanding of what whistleblowing is.
Certification by external professional bodies
Our business compliance essentials course is CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited. Make a commitment to your professional development to keep your skills and knowledge fresh and up to date.
Request a demo
Speak to us to find out how Ideagen WorkRite can transform your workplace training.