Self-inflicted Uncertainty and Overlooked IT Infrastructure
Thornton May, Founder of The Digital Value Institute and CIO columnist has a lively discussion with Ideagen's Raj Nagra about how CIOs and IT teams should embrace uncertainty and the ways IT infrastructure is often overlooked across businesses.
Thornton May gives us a lively commentary on how CIOs and IT teams should embrace uncertainty and how IT infrastructure is often overlooked. The discussion includes:
- What the role of a CIO is during economic downturns
- Identifying sources of uncertainty
- Common infrastructure oversights
- How CIOs can create order in the chaos
- “Digital steppingstones” that can be taken prior to digital transformation
- Thornton’s top tips for how CIOs can be a stable pillar in their business, plus much more!