Ideagen’s Q-Pulse helps ESR improve quality management
With a quality management system which was predominantly paper based, the Institute of Environmental Science and Research (ESR) found keeping track of workflow progress and the status of various activities and documents a challenge.
ESR implemented Q-Pulse, the quality management software developed by Ideagen, as it was the complete product that met their current, and future, needs. By implementing Q-Pulse it helped ESR effectively achieve a central database for all documentation, replacing their previous labour intensive and paper-based processes.
- Improved accessibility and decreased storage requirements because Q-Pulse is electronic
- Calibrations are scheduled and monitored, resulting in much better management of workloads and future planning
- CA/PA workflows works well for Quality incidents and Complaints
- The audit module schedules and maintains the records for all internal and external audits
- Having the records in one central location and in consistent formats means the preparation for audits and external assessments is much easier
Implementing Q-Pulse in the Forensic group has greatly improved the efficiency of managing the quality system, and we have noticed many advantages since it has been put in place.