In a bid to reduce non-conformances in their products and share best practice and efficiencies which would allow the business to rapidly react to changing organisational and industry requirements, management at Terex Trucks identified that an automated and electronic quality management product was required.
Q-Pulse has allowed Terex Trucks to manage all business processes centrally and improve product and service delivery to a global customer base.
Terex Trucks implemented Q-Pulse, quality management software from Ideagen, to enable them to streamline their operations in line with current regulatory, operational and economic challenges. With Q-Pulse managing their operational processes electronically – including compliance to a range of business critical ISO standards – Terex Trucks is now a more diverse, flexible and resilient organisation which can stand up to the demands of its industry.
- Improvements in product quality due to awareness of potential internal failures and reliable data
- Recorded customer issues almost halved, enhancing customer satisfaction
- Increase in efficiency improvements through better visibility and closure times of non-conformances
- Improved management of internal and external corrective actions delivering quicker responses and conclusions to customer issues
- Machinery inspection and admin costs reduced; maintenance and breakdown instances have greatly improved
- The entire organisation is focussed on ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Easier to demonstrate robust systems and procedures for all external audits, including ISO
Due to its ease of configuration, Q-Pulse is core to our overall business management system and has enhanced our ability to meet industry and regulatory demands, as well as internal performance demands at the same time.Martin Dolan, Quality Manager, Terex Trucks