Airline SMS Software
More than 100 airlines across the world use Q-Pulse to effectively manage their quality and safety requirements in line with ICAO standards.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) stipulates that their member airlines must maintain and demonstrate Safety Management System (SMS) best practice and be subject to a recognised IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) every two years.
As regulators worldwide develop Airline SMS guidance, we continue to work closely with the aviation community to evolve solutions that integrate quality, safety, risk and performance management processes to reduce bureaucracy, identify improvement opportunities and drive safety, quality and operational high performance.
Ideagen is an active member of the Flight Safety Foundation, the UK Flight Safety Committee and the Arab Air Carriers Association.
Comply with IATA, EASA and CAA Regulations while Attaining Operational Excellence
- Better operational decision making and better operating performance
- More effective and cost beneficial resource management
- Mitigated risks and lower costs
- Streamlined administration processes and an end to silos
- Better strategic insight, better strategic decisions, better strategy
- Optimised strategic capital investments
- Stronger reputation and brand, internally and externally
Increase Safety Intelligence
Businesses in the aviation industry face a growing challenge of maintaining and monitoring a variety of business systems that serve different purposes yet all contain vital operational data. Some of this data has relevance for safety and much of it, if harnessed correctly, can be put to work to drive efficiency and high performance.