The evolution from ProcessMAP to Ideagen EHS: What to know
ProcessMAP has been a trusted name for EHS professionals for more than two decades. The brand earned a reputation for helping safety teams achieve better visibility, accountability, and fewer incidents with user-friendly software backed by a committed team.
There have been several chapters to ProcessMAP’s growth, and the latest chapter has just started. In October 2022 ProcessMAP joined Ideagen as the core of a new environment, health, and safety (EHS) business unit.
The brand name has changed: the ProcessMAP solution is now Ideagen EHS. However, the qualities that have propelled ProcessMAP for more than 20 years are still in place:
- Unmatched user experience: broad EHS capabilities in one solution. No bolt-ons, separate logins, or data siloes. Move from one module to another without skipping a beat.
- Experience included: help building your digital roadmap and achieving user adoption goals from tenured customer success teams, many of whom spend 10+ years as EHS pros.
- Insight to action: increased adoption means better data. And that data paired with visualization tools like Risk Point show you where to commit resources for the greatest effect.
Our focus is on adding to these strengths, rather than changing them. For example, applying greater resources and reach to provide:
- An expanded set of Customer Success services that deliver proactive services on your terms.
- Increased in-market support for organizations with offices in the UK, Europe, and other regions.
- Best-in-class products in related areas such as quality management, risk management, and eLearning.
- A larger community of peers to help you benchmark program designs, metrics, and performance across areas including safety, quality, risk management, and others.
Over time, Ideagen EHS will become more tightly connected to other Ideagen products, giving employers a cohesive set of EHS, quality, training, and risk and compliance solutions from one partner.
Equally important, clients will continue to receive new features and performance enhancements within Ideagen EHS, shaped by their feedback. The quarterly release schedule offers a smooth, predictable cadence for learning and mastering new capabilities.
There’s much to be excited about in the road ahead. Thanks for making the journey with us.