Fill in your details to watch the webinar.
Unleash the power of HOP: Turning "safety sucks" into success!
Are you ready to turn the tables on safety and unleash its full potential? Join us for an exclusive fireside chat with Sam Goodman, the author of ‘Safety Sucks’ and ‘10 Ideas to Make Safety Suck Less,’ and a leading Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) consultant.
What you'll learn:
In this thought-provoking fireside chat, Sam Goodman will share his groundbreaking insights and guide you through three key learnings:
- Embracing HOP philosophy:
- Discover the fundamental shift from seeing safety as a burden to transforming it into a catalyst for success. Sam will delve into the core principles of HOP, emphasizing that error is normal, blame fixes nothing, context drives behavior, learning is vital and leadership response matters.
- Operationalizing HOP:
- Learn how to operationalize HOP in your organization with Sam's 10 actionable ideas from ‘10 Ideas to Make Safety Suck Less.’ From building trust to redefining safety, you'll gain practical strategies for improving performance and sustainability.
- Real-world success stories:
- Hear inspiring stories from organizations across various industries that have successfully implemented HOP principles, turning "Safety Sucks" into a mantra for success. Understand how these strategies have transformed their workplaces and empowered their teams.
As the founder and consultant of The HOP Nerd LLC, Sam Goodman brings decades of experience in the field of safety, risk management, and performance improvement. Sam is a leading voice in Human and Organizational Performance. He holds a deep passion for empowering organizations to create safe and high-performing work environments.
Sam Goodman's journey into the world of HOP began when he recognized the limitations of traditional safety and performance management approaches. Determined to effect real change, he immersed himself in studying and applying HOP principles. Sam's unique combination of technical expertise, practical experience, and dedication to continuous learning has positioned him as a trusted advisor to numerous organizations across various industries.
Gordon is a product management and marketing leader with a background in governance, risk and compliance software. He is an advocate for safer, healthier, more sustainable workplaces and helps organizations to understand, digitalize and improve their EHS processes.