QMS benefits for Glen Turner Company Ltd after turning to Q-Pulse
Glen Turner Company Ltd required an efficient and cost effective Quality Management System (QMS) product to help them improve and maintain quality, as well as achieve compliance with a number of standards associated with health and safety, food safety and security. The Bathgate-based plant recognised they needed better control, particularly in their business documentation and processing of non-conformances. As a top-tier COMAH site (Control of Major Accident Hazards), health and safety was critical for Glen Turner. Q-Pulse, developed by Ideagen, was chosen to help them effectively manage this side of the business, as well as control document and non-conformance management.
- Greater control and visibility of organisational and business critical documentation
- Structured management of non-conformances
- Complete management of audits with reviews and actions associated with the audit process clear at all times
- Paperless reporting and analysis of incidents and near misses
- Significant time savings – due to efficient quality management
Q-Pulse has been critical to our business and has made a huge difference to our operational controls. We are extremely happy with it – it provides the efficiencies and control required for us to meet and maintain our many and varied compliance responsibilities