Certifications and Memberships
No global organisation operating in highly regulated industries can afford to ignore best practices and we at Ideagen Plc take our responsibilities very seriously.
By ensuring that we meet critical standards in our operations including software development, IT and the environment, our customers have confidence that their data is fully secure and that our software meets the highest quality management standards.
Ideagen as an acquisitive company are committed to integration of acquisitions within a year which would include integrating our ISO process into those acquisitions.
As well as a number of certifications, we regularly engage with industry groups and are active members of several organisations to ensure we keep up to date and provide the correct solutions for customers throughout industry.
Below are the certifications we currently hold across the Group, and a list of all associations we are active members in.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015 (download our policy)
- ISO 27001:2013
- Microsoft Gold Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
- Mirth Certified Developers
- NHS Connecting for Health Information Governance Toolkit (CfH IGT)
- Connection to HSCN (formally NHS N3 network)
- G-Cloud 9 Digital Marketplace Framework
- Investor in Sales
- The Digital Health and Care Institute (DHI)
- Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Flight Safety Foundation
- UK Flight Safety Committee
- The Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS)
- Scottish Life Science Association (SLA)
- Airports Council International Europe (ACI)
- North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA)
- Association of Professional Sales