Set up your homeworking station and continue to support your frontline colleagues
For the thousands of back office NHS employees your contribution is vital to keep things going, supporting your frontline colleagues tackle the coronavirus. That’s why we’re offering you this free online training to help you set up an effective workstation while preventing and managing the spread of infection.
- Understand what the COVID-19 coronavirus is and recognise the symptoms
- Learn the key prevention strategies, as set out by WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Receive guidance on what to do if you become infected
- Find out how long you should self-isolate for if you’re at risk or have contracted the virus
- Learn how to set up your workstation safely
- Discover effective home working practices to remain focused and productive