Ideagen Launches Directory Upgrade to Pentana Compliance
Leading provider of software aimed at helping companies to meet their governance, risk and compliance obligations, Ideagen Plc, has today announced an upgrade to its latest product, Pentana Compliance.
Firms regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), including banks, building societies, credit unions and insurance companies, have to regularly update the information on directory persons to a public registry. This is to ensure consumers, firms and other stakeholders can find accurate information about people working in financial services.
The update to Pentana Compliance provides a streamlined solution for these Directory Persons submissions.
Colin Smith, Head of Sales, Audit and Risk at Ideagen said: “The rules around updates to Directory Persons data are strict in terms of the timeframes within which they have to be completed. For a number of our clients this could mean the need for around 200 updates every month. This is a huge undertaking and we wanted to ease the burden on them as much as possible by adding this upgrade to Pentana Compliance.
“Having just announced last week that Redland Insight was being renamed Pentana Compliance, this is a further example of our commitment to the product and its customers.”
The upgrade includes the following:
- Directory Reporting consistent with FCA Templates
- Ready-to-use ‘Directory Data’ reports available
- Report will extract all Directory data into exact format of FCA Multi-Submission and Bulk-Amend templates
- Maintenance of Directory Persons and their data updates
- New ‘Directory’ screens to store relevant data
- Ability to review, amend and confirm Directory data is accurate
- The system workflow supports movers, joiners, leavers and changes
- Oversight that new Directory Obligations are being met in full
- Ideagen will consult with your team to review existing data and close any gaps
- Oversight that all processes are working effectively, with robust record keeping
For more information, visit