Podcast: Internal Audit and Cyber Security Risk
E P I S O D E O N E
With the launch of Ideagen Insights, our official Podcast Channel, we are exploring the biggest issues facing Internal Auditors across Europe and North America in 2020. In each episode, we will look at a specific topic identified as a key business risk by European  and American  branches of the IIA and evaluate the impact these will have on internal audit departments as they prepare for the year ahead.
Hosting our launch series is Stephanie Jones, Ideagen’s Pentana Audit Product Manager. Stephanie has more than 12 years of Internal Audit experience and recently named as one of nine District Advisors for the IIA in North America.
In this episode Stephanie is joined by Andy Gascoigne, Ideagen’s Head of Cyber Security and Ian Hepworth, Ideagen’s Chief Technology Officer to discuss Internal Audit and the Risk of Cyber Security.
Join them as they discuss
- Why they think more than 75% of Chief Audit Executives cite cyber security and data security as a top 5 risk.
- How the threat is evolving over time.
- How Internal Audit can help mitigate the risks of cyber security.
- The role of technology in addressing the risks.
- ... and that a whale is not a fish!
Listen to our Internal Audit and Cyber Security podcast now, or alternatively download our transcript.