EASA and CAA Compliance Solutions
Compliance and Efficiency: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Throughout Aviation, airlines, airports, MROs and ATCs must comply with international safety and quality standards like ICAO SMS, AS9100, IOSA and ISAGO and observe regulations mandated by the FAA, EASA, UK CAA, Transport Canada and CASA amongst others.
Ideagen Aviation Safety Management Systems and Aviation compliance solutions help airlines, MRO’s and helicopter operators centralise and streamline the management of safety and quality related processes.
- Monitor and analyse trends across the organisation from a central system
- Customise and replicate existing and familiar processes electronically
- Automated administration helps manage workload, improving efficiency and business performance
- Mobile auditing capability increases quality of captured data with observations and non-conformances captured at source
- The Ideagen Customer Experience ensures queries are resolved 24/7
Q-Pulse helps Luxembourg Air Rescue increase productivity and ensure safety
Luxembourg Air Ambulance (LAR) propagates a safety culture in its organisation and is regulated by EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) with the following certifications:
- EASA AI OPS Air Ambulance Jets
- EASA AI OPS Helicopter
- Helicopter Base and Line Maintenance
- Aircraft Line Maintenance
Increase Safety Intelligence
Businesses in the aviation industry face a growing challenge of maintaining and monitoring a variety of business systems that serve different purposes yet all contain vital operational data. Some of this data has relevance for safety and much of it, if harnessed correctly, can be put to work to drive efficiency and high performance.
Ideagen Aviation Compliance and Safety Management Solutions are available in a range of configuration and deployment options
ICAO, FAA and SMS
A United Nations agency, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) stipulates that member countries make implementation of Safety Management Systems (SMS) mandatory for any certified aircraft operator, MRO, airport, air traffic service and flight training organisation.
For instance, the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) guidance for Safety Management comprises 4 basic components, or pillars of safety management, in line with ICAO:
- Safety Policy
- Safety Risk Management
- Safety Assurance
- Safety Promotion
"Q-Pulse has been outstanding for us at Spirit Airlines and has helped bring all of our departments and processes together under the one system. Q-Pulse is not just a part of our Safety Management System, it IS our Safety Management System."
Emma Roberts, Safety Management Systems Manager at Spirit Airlines
IATA Safety Management Solutions
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) serves the interest of their 230 member airlines that collectively represent 93% of the world’s scheduled air traffic.
Our aviation compliance solutions and services help our customers achieve compliance with IATA and related regulations.
- IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA)
- ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices Annex 6
- IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO)
- Easily share SMS data with the IATA STEADES program
Data from all occurrences and audits can be aggregated and analysed to improve safety and operational intelligence, improving compliance, safety and also delivering a positive effect on the bottom line.