Ideagen's CAPA software provides a centralised corporate reporting system for your organisation, bringing with it the ability to prevent problems as well as solve problems quickly and thoroughly to minimise impact and lessen the chance of re-occurrence.
The CAPA (Corrective And Preventative Action) management process is closed-loop and suitable for any risk type and non-conformance. A corrective action software solution such as Q-Pulse can include pre-defined standard reports to provide a repeatable process to capture and manage information effectively.
Benefits of a well-implemented CAPA system
- Eliminate the costs of poor quality
- Achieve compliance with standards such as ISO 9001
- Reduced risk of recurrence through integration with broader QMS
- Productivity and efficiency through improved communications and management control
- Faster response to customer complaints and ultimately fewer complaints
Features of our CAPA management software
- User-friendly interface to capture non-conformance report
- Automatic alerts to responsible individuals
- Extensible to third parties and suppliers
- Workflow management including review and approval process
- Root cause analysis and investigation management
- Reporting and analysis
Q-Pulse provides a centralised corporate reporting system to manage the complete CAPA management process across your organisation. Solve problems quickly and thoroughly to minimise the impact and lessen the chance of re-occurrence.
The key to any CAPA management system is the input of reliable and accurate data
To ensure this, our CAPA solutions provide wizards and templates for rapid, accurate data entry as well as providing links to other IT systems to cross reference, authenticate and pre-populate data capture.
Powerful workflow engine
Automatically route notiﬁcations, reminders, escalations, approvals and closures saving hours of eﬀort chasing people and signatures. Action dates are tracked to conclusion and any actions overdue are dealt with accordingly.
Trending and analysis capability for management information and metrics
A user-friendly report designer is available to draw out the information required. CAPA in Q-Pulse promotes consistent processes to drive compliance and reduce risk.
Corrective Action Management for internal audit teams
Audit departments can add value for management by tracking progress on actions to correct control deficiencies.
Pentana Audit has comprehensive features to import and manage actions arising from other systems, making it an ideal choice as an action tracking system for internal audit.
Manchester Fertility Services implement Q-Pulse to comply with international ISO standards
In order to improve the quality of their services, and achieve certification to both national and international standards including ISO 9001, Manchester Fertility Services required an electronic software solution to assist in the implementation of their quality management system.
Coruson integrated GRC cloud delivers a comprehensive CAPA system
Use our CAPA software to create or view and manage the various dimensions and parameters of a non-conformance and also manage related corrective or preventive actions.
- Create a new non-conformance
- View and manage an existing non-conformance
- Describe the non-conformance and assign key parameters including owner, status and dates
- Use drop-down menus to provide important descriptors such as root cause and resolution
- Describe and manage corrective actions
- Assign and manage follow-up activities including the establishment of preventive barriers