West Dunbartonshire Council use Pentana Risk to manage Single Outcome Agreement
West Dunbartonshire Council selected Pentana Risk as its corporate performance management solution in November 2007. Following implementation and training, Pentana Risk was rolled out across the organisation.
Pentana Risk has proved an invaluable tool for robust data collection and management within the council. Using the functionality of the software as a catalyst, the council is continuing to work hard to embed a performance management culture throughout the organisation, in order to more effectively monitor, measure and publish performance data for individual, team, corporate and public use.
- Using Scorecards to manage the Single Outcome Agreement
- Meeting SOA requirements with Web Publishing module
- Target setting with trend graphs and benchmarking data
- Exception reporting with Report Central and Queries
- Improved user responsibility and accountability
Download the Case Study
The trend graphs within Pentana Risk help us to carry out target setting exercises based on forecast. We use the live system at our regular Single Outcome Agreement Workshops to discuss current trends and set appropriate targets.