Spirit Airlines soars to operational excellence with Q-Pulse
With a number of embedded safety programs and auditing processes already existing and running concurrently within the company, Spirit Airlines identified that in order to ease assessment of business performance, all safety management measures had to be managed from within one central system.
As the USA’s leading ultra-low cost airline, Spirit Airlines were looking for a safety management software product which would help them achieve operational excellence while at the same time be easily configurable to adopt their unique processes and accompanying in-house terminology.
Spirit Airlines identified Q-Pulse as the complete product to meet the current and future needs of the airline. Q-Pulse brought with it ease of use, powerful analytics and data and an ease of configurability that Spirit Airlines were looking for.
- Ability to analyse trends across the organisation from a central system
- Customisable system means Spirit Airlines can replicate existing & familiar processes electronically
- Automated administration keeps staff and management on top of workload, improving efficiency and overall business performance
- Mobile auditing capability extends the auditing functionality and increases quality of captured data with observations and non-conformances captured at source
- “Top quality” support and services ensures Spirit Airlines system and queries are solved 24/7
Download the Case Study
Q-Pulse has been outstanding for us at Spirit Airlines and has helped bring all of our departments and processes together under the one system. Q-Pulse is not just a part of our Safety Management System, it IS our Safety Management System.