Q-Pulse saves 25% of resource for Vector Aerospace by moving from paper-based system
Their philosophy is to build and deepen relationships with customers and OEMs by providing superior service through rigorous implementation of process innovation. As an industry leading independent MRO specialist, it was imperative that Vector Aerospace had an efficient Quality Management System, making it easier to assess their incidents and occurrences and non-conformances.
Vector Aerospace turned to Q-Pulse IMS in a bid to cure their previous QMS issues.
- 25% resource savings via streamlined Quality Management
- Eliminated paper based system
- Improved visibility of findings and actions
- Increased risk and root cause analysis
- Ability to record cost of non-conformances and CAPA
- Investment in Q-Pulse had paid for itself in just 12 months
Installing Q-Pulse IMS gave us the system we had needed, allowing us to overhaul our paper based system and record our findings electronically. It gave us organisation wide visibility of our quality functions and actions. Most notably though, was that we could increase our risk and root cause analysis, capturing them with the help of Q-Pulse. Basically, our investment in Q-Pulse had paid for itself within 12 months.