Midland Aerospace Reduce Errors with Q-Pulse FAIR
Midland Aerospace is a specialist speed shop manufacturer of small to medium sized complex structural parts for aerospace customers worldwide. The company’s unique manufacturing capabilities and “can-do” culture allow Midland to produce 5-axis machined parts in extremely short lead times, often within 24 hours.
Prior to the introduction of Q-Pulse FAIR, Midland Aerospace worked manually from paper based drawings and reports. Q-Pulse FAIR software transformed the process and reduced common errors.
- Fast turnaround of parts while maintaining quality and conformity
- Reduce first article inspection processes from nine hours to one hour
- Eliminate mistake-prone manual process with direct CMM data import
- Time and cost saving benefits realised within first week of use
- User friendly system with no need for intensive training
Download the Case Study
We realised the benefits of the system within the first week. It was a great investment. Our inspectors were spending 8 hours plus, on average, on a full FAIR report for the customer. With Q-Pulse FAIR we've been able to reduce that down to one hour in some cases