Rail Safety Software And Quality Management Solutions
We believe that our rail safety software and quality management solutions have the ability to make the global rail sector a safer place for operators, customers and the supply chain.
Ideagen is recognised as a market leader in enhancing operational safety performance and efficiency throughout the transportation industry.
Identifying threats that may lead to undesirable events and taking a proactive approach to preventing accidents within this high-risk sector is business critical.
Our flagship railway safety management system solution, Coruson, is used by the United Kingdom RSSB (Rail Safety & Standards Board) to manage risks and close calls within their SMIS+ application.
The main benefit of taking a standardised approach to safety management and reporting is that it promotes sector-wide safety and operational high performance.
Business intelligence features also allow stakeholders to manage their own local safety performance and close call dashboards – this anticipative approach helps to promote a safety culture and a single source of the truth.
Rail operators and the supply chain face many challenges in the day to day operation of their business, including:
- Ensuring worker and passenger safety
- Meeting strict safety guidelines driven by regulators whilst achieving operational excellence
- Helps to remove current business silos, fragmented data and systems
- Reputation protection, brand management and franchise retention.
Ideagen’s solutions to enhance safety in the rail industry include:
- A centralised safety reporting system to provide oversight of incidents and corrective and preventive actions encourages a culture of safety
- Document control for policies and procedures
- Operational audit system
- Geo-tagging and photographic of incidents and robust reporting
- Integration and direct reporting to external bodies such as the RSSB's SMIS+ system.