Quality Management Software For Cancer Services
Ideagen's healthcare quality management software solutions can help reduce the time, effort and cost spent on achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance within the cancer services sector.
Regulations and compliance requirements for the cancer services sector have dramatically increased over the past few years. Multiple regulations, bodies and groups such as the Care Quality Commission (CQC), The Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations 2000, (IR(ME)R 2000), and the National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA), all specify requirements for compliance and quality standards.
The historic management approach of fragmented systems, paper and manual processes, electronic documents, spreadsheets and email is inadequate and creates a crippling bureaucratic burden. Find out today how Q-Pulse can provide you with a user-friendly quality management system (QMS) that will resolve these issues.
- Documented, accessible and controlled Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Schedule of internal audits
- Issue and non-conformance reporting and management
- Asset calibration and maintenance records
- Risk identification, modelling and monitoring
- Staff competence management
Through Q-Pulse, we can easily achieve what is required of us with much less effort, improving the integrity and timeliness of our internal and external reporting and allowing us more time to enhance the productivity of our Department as a whole.
— Karen Postlethwaite, Clinical Governance Manager (Radiotherapy) at Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology NHS Trust
Compliance, Efficiency, Safety and Productivity
The College of American Pathologists (CAP), Clinical Pathology Accreditation (CPA), Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are committed to ensuring quality and best practice is maintained to a high level. Compliance with ISO 15189 demands a commitment to operational excellence and this places a burden of work on the laboratory.
The historic management approach of fragmented systems, paper and manual processes, electronic documents, spreadsheets and email is inadequate and creates a crippling bureaucratic burden.
Q-Pulse is a fully integrated Electronic Quality Management Solution (eQMS) that helps laboratories transform their operational processes and substantially decrease the time spent on compliance activities.
- Audits must be carried out to ensure these procedures
- followed, staff can easily report problems.
- Assets must be calibrated and maintained with an audit trail.
- Suppliers must be audited to ensure their products and services are of the necessary standard.
- Risks must be identified and treated.
- Staff must be shown to be competent.