Aviation software solutions for air traffic management and regulatory bodies
Our aviation software solutions help air traffic management and regulatory bodies manage quality, safety and risk effectively and efficiently.
Passenger numbers are increasing and putting pressure on aviation regulators and their oversight processes. Many civil aviation authorities are under strain because incumbent paper-based auditing systems can’t cope with the increase in workload. Our aviation software can help.
- Legacy systems require a lot of paper chasing and provide limited safety intelligence
- Legacy safety audits use paper checklists that need to be manually keyed into the SMS
- Evidence and findings are collated through emails and phone calls
- All of this is very time consuming, error-prone and lacking audit trail
- Consolidated, digital document management, including for AOC and other licensing
- Electronic, mobile audit management system
- Comprehensive issue and safety reporting system for all mandatory and ad hoc reporting
Ideagen customers include the UK CAA, GCAA, NATS and Dubai Air Navigation Services
To find out how our aviation software can help bridge the gap between you and your stakeholders for a more efficient, safer and collaborative approach to safety oversight contact us today.
Operational Excellence and Transparent Oversight
- Better operational decision making and better operating performance
- More effective and cost beneficial resource management
- Mitigated risks and lower costs
- Streamlined administration processes and an end to silos
- Better strategic insight, better strategic decisions, better strategy
- Optimised strategic capital investments
- Stronger reputation and brand, nationally and internationally
Finland's transport regulator, Trafi, increase efficiency and improve reporting times to ECCAIRS
“Q-Pulse is customisable and makes it possible to import and export data from and to other systems, cutting down the manual process dramatically.”
Ossi Kasurinen, Safety Information Adviser at Trafi
Increase Safety Intelligence
Businesses in the aviation industry face a growing challenge of maintaining and monitoring a variety of business systems that serve different purposes yet all contain vital operational data. Some of this data has relevance for safety and much of it, if harnessed correctly, can be put to work to drive efficiency and high performance.