Ideagen customers include the UK CAA, GCAA, NATS and Dubai Air Navigation Services
Passenger numbers are increasing and putting pressure on aviation regulators and their oversight processes. Many civil aviation authorities are under strain because incumbent paper based auditing systems can’t cope with the increase in workload.
- Legacy systems require a lot of paper chasing and provide limited safety intelligence
- Legacy safety audits use paper checklists that need to be manually keyed into the SMS
- Evidence and findings are collated through emails and phone calls
- All of this is very time consuming, error prone and lacking audit trail
- Consolidated, digital document management, including for AOC and other licensing
- Electronic, mobile audit management system
- Comprehensive issue and safety reporting system for all mandatory and ad hoc reporting
To find out how your regulatory organisation can bridge the gap with your regulated stakeholders for a more efficient, safer and collaborative approach to safety oversight contact us today.