Published05 June 2023
This is a hybrid role with 2 days WFH. The role is full time but we would consider part-time job share if there were two suitable candidates. The options for a physical base are Manchester (preferred), Leicester or Hull.
The role is Quality Officer working for a national occupational health company. We are looking for someone who is experienced in ISO 9001/27001, IQIPS, HSE, MDR, though knowledge of ISO 15189/22870/13485/17025 would be considered. Ideally we are looking for an experienced Quality Officer, but we will consider an entry level role and would support a successful applicant through any required training. There is also potential for further development of the role as the business grows.
The post holder will:
• Participate in quality improvement projects as identified by the operational teams and Senior Management .
• Support changes in culture and practice for performance management and service sustainability.
• Be responsible for producing and monitoring of dashboards showing quality management adherence and activities within the Group.
• Be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the QMS
• Work collaboratively with and support the Quality Manager in all aspects of accreditation compliance and the wider quality agenda across the Group.
The full job advert is available on Indeed which contains the full job profile.