Please find a list of the frequently asked questions that shareholders have regarding Ideagen plc
1. How can I check how many Ideagen plc shares I hold?
If you hold Ideagen plc ordinary shares you can check your holding by contacting SLC Registrars at the address below.
SLC Registrars Limited
42-50 Hersham Road
Tel: + 44 (0)1372 467308
2. How can I buy and sell my Ideagen plc Ordinary Shares?
The London Stock Exchange has a section on its website which gives a number of providers offering share dealing services. For more information, you can visit the Stock Exchange website at www.londonstockexchange.com, click on to “Prices & News” and select the “Investor centre”.
3. How can I contact Ideagen plc's brokers?
Ideagen plc’s brokers are FinnCap and can be contact at the address below:
60 New Broad St
London, EC2M 1JJ
Tel: +44 20 7220 0500
4. What kind of shares does Ideagen plc have in issue?
Ideagen plc only has ordinary shares in issue.
5. How can I find out the price of Ideagen plc ordinary shares?
In the UK Ideagen plc's share price can be found under the “Tech – Software & Services” section of the London Stock Exchange AIM share price pages.
6. Does Ideagen plc currently pay a dividend on its Ordinary shares?
'The company's most recent dividends were an interim dividend of 0.055p per share paid in March 2015 and a final dividend of 0.11p per share paid in November 2015.'
7. Who do I need to notify of my change of address?
When you change address, it is important that you inform SLC Registrars, by submitting a change of address form obtainable from the registrars as soon as possible to ensure you receive all shareholder communications.
8. What do I do if I have lost my share certificate?
SLC Registrars keep a record of your name, address and the number of shares you own and can arrange to issue a duplicate certificate if necessary. If you have lost a certificate please report this to the Registrars immediately on + 44 (0)1372 467308 so they can put a ‘stop’ on that certificate. Before a replacement certificate can be issued, you will be sent an indemnity form to complete should a dispute arise over ownership at a later stage.
You can find out more information, including the costs of supplying a replacement certificate direct from SLC Registrars.
9. Who should I advise of my change of name?
Please send a letter, which should be personally signed, to SLC Registrars giving full details of the following
- your old name
- your new name
- a copy of any legal documentation, such as marriage certificate or deed poll
10. How can I transfer shares as a gift into another person’s name?
You can obtain a stock transfer form from SLC Registrars who will be able to advise you on the completion of the form.
11. Who should I contact at Ideagen plc if I have a general shareholder query?
In the first instance you should contact the Company Secretary, Graeme Spenceley.
12. Who should I contact to register the death of a shareholder?
In the first Instance you should contact our registrars, SLC who will be able to advise you of the necessary actions.