Understanding ISO training requirements and their effect on your training program
Whether your organization is certified to a management system standard, such as ISO 9001, or accredited to a technical standard, such as ISO/IEC 17025, training is a crucial step to ensuring personnel are competent in performing the activities and responsibilities assigned to them.
ISO standards provide requirements for training and competence, but implementing these requirements effectively and efficiently can often be a challenge, leaving your organization with questions;
- How can organizations document training requirements?
- What types of training records do organizations use or need to document training?
- How can these records be organized to prepare for internal audits and external audits or assessments?
- What is required for ongoing training or competence demonstration?
Join ANAB and Ideagen for our upcoming webinar that covers training and competence requirements and how to implement those requirements effectively within your business.
- Understand the ISO requirements for training and competence from a variety of ISP standards
- Learn how to document training requirements
- Discover several types of training records and how to organize the records
- Understand ongoing competence and training processes and requirements
Webinar 10:30 AM Eastern Standard Time , United StatesEvent website