If you’ve ever flown in a plane or been in hospital, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to a diverse and varied customer base including many well-known, global brands such as British Airways, Aggreko, BAE, Ryanair, US Navy, KLM, BBVA, Bank of New York, Commerzbank, Meggitt, Heineken and even the UK NHS!
We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. You will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential.
We are currently expanding our office in Kuala Lumpur, which means we are now on the lookout for talented Test Engineers to join our existing Development Team. With a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team in our dynamic new offices in the heart of Kuala Lumpur!
What you will be doing…
- Testing new features across the Ideagen product suite based on a wide range of technologies including Windows, mobile and web services
- Engaging with designers and developers to clarify features and functionality
- Being involved in functional and non-functional testing, defect tracking and reporting to senior management
- Liaising with support engineers to help identify issues and known bugs
- Contributing to the Development Team’s working practices and technology decisions
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate…
- At least 3 years’ experience of testing software, ideally in a commercial environment
- Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English
- Experience of test case generation, test data design and test methodologies
- Experience using test automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
- A willingness to share knowledge and skills with developers; supporting them as they adopt new testing methods and approaches
- The motivation and drive to improve the quality of our products through improved testing methods and approaches
- An awareness of modern test methods and tools
- Experience taking the test lead in software development projects
What you get in return…
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer benefits such as; Life and Medical Insurance, Dental, 16% Employer EPF Contribution Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Flexible Holidays, free office fruit and more!
If you’ve read this far and you want to work with an exceptional technical team, where we truly embrace an agile way of working within a high spec office – then we want to hear from you!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.