Working as part of an Agile development team operating within the Scrum framework you will be involved across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles. You will contribute towards the defining and developing a Sprint backlog to achieve the goals set out by our Product team whilst support the Test Team to ensure that our applications achieve our definition of done and can be potential released within our continuous deployment cycle every Sprint.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential whilst also giving more junior members of the test team the support they need to help them to fulfil their personal development goals.
As a member of the Test Team you will be responsible for:
- Writing efficient, reliable and maintainable automated tests and test frameworks
- Test features across the Ideagen product suite based on a wide range of technologies including Windows, mobile and web services
- Engage with testers and train them to implement and use test automation solutions
- Build and improve shared libraries in test automation
- Liaise with testers to help identify and reproduce issues
- Contributing to the Development Team’s working practices and technology decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development, ideally in software testing
- Strong coding skills, ideally with C#
- Knowledge, gained through hands on experience, of using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience creating and maintaining a test automation framework
- Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- The ability to share knowledge and skills with testers to implement test automation
- The motivation and drive to improve the quality of our products through improved testing methods and approaches
- Experience of idea generation, test data design and test methodologies. An awareness of modern test methods and tools
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Medical and Life Insurance, Dental, 16% Employer EPF Contribution Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Flexible Holidays, free office fruits and more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.