As a supplier of compliance management solutions with over 3000 customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. The last financial year saw us reach 62% growth and with a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion and acquisition there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
We are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join our existing Technical Team based in Kuala Lumpur. You will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential.
This role will involve building the current and future versions of our high-quality product suite.
- Implementing new features across the Ideagen Products using .NET Technologies
- Working closely with our Principle Developers and Senior Software Engineers to build well architected Cloud hosted and On-Premise solutions
- Working with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Design Engineers, Development Engineers (Front End), Test Engineers, and Infrastructure Engineers to ensure features are delivered to a high standard
- Providing unit tests to support and validate for any development work undertaken
- Contributing to the Development Team’s working practices and technology decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- A proven ability to deliver technical features within an enterprise application
- Experience of working in an Agile development team, preferably Scrum
- Experience using Source Control, preferably Git
- Experience writing unit tests
- Basic understanding of UX / Design
- Experience with build process, continuous integration and delivery
- SQL, CSS, jQuery, TypeScript, Ajax, XSLT, Web Services
- Docker, Jenkins, PrizmDoc, Active Directory, Office, OpenXml, VSTO, NAnt, PowerShell, Selenium, Kanoah (Test Management for Jira), and Windows Administration
- A strong desire to deliver top quality code, with a keen interest and passion for technology
- Highly organised and disciplined, with the ability to prioritise your own workload and delegate efficiently
- Creative and innovative
- Desire to improve via self-motivated learning
- Good problem-solving ability
- Logical, sensible approach to issues (not always trying to do the easiest thing, or re-invent the wheel with complicated solutions)
- Excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Life and Medical Insurance, Dental, 16% Employer EPF Contribution Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Flexible Holidays, free office fruit and more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.