If you’ve ever flown in a plane or been in hospital, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to a diverse and varied customer base including many well-known, global brands such as British Airways, Virgin, BAE, Ryanair, US Navy, KLM, BBVA, Bank of New York, Commerzbank, Meggitt, Heineken and even the UK NHS!
We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. You will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential.
Your primary objective as a Software Business Analyst is to help the company implement high-quality mobile applications in a cost-effective and efficient manner by determining the requirements of a project and clearly communicating them to the development team and stakeholders.
We are currently expanding the Mobile Development Team in Nottingham, which means we are now on the lookout for a talented Software Business Analyst to come and join us. With a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team.
What you will be doing…
- Actively contributing to the delivery of new mobile applications and changes to the existing product line; working on multiple projects concurrently
- Work closely with the Technical Product Owner, Development Team, and Product Design Team to examine existing business models, workflows, and product features to identify business problems and help to identify potential solutions to meet the business needs
- Documentation where required as outputs from analysis activities such as functional and non-functional requirements, process flow diagrams, user stories, and user acceptance criteria
- Contribute to the implementation of the mobile applications through requirements definition, backlog prioritisation, and acceptance testing
- Support the execution of user acceptance testing of system changes
- Any other duties that may be required by your Manager or the Company, providing you have been adequately trained to execute them. These duties may be required from time to time or on a permanent basis
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate…
- Previous experience in a similar analytical role, ideally within a software environment
- Experience with use-case analysis, wire-framing, task specifying, UML
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in English
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently with no supervision
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems
- Experience of Agile development using Scrum
- Good understanding of Object Orientated, Data Modelling and Process Modelling
- Experience of delivering mobile applications in a commercial market
- Familiarity with operating mobile and tablet devices for business functions
- Familiarity of working within the GRC, and or QEHS domains.
What you get in return…
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.