If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
Our digital channels are responsible for delivering thousands of leads each year, and we want to deliver even more. We are now looking for an SEO enthusiast, who is looking to take the next step in their career and who can bring at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, client or agency side.
- Produce full on-page content strategy including; keyword research, content optimisation, HTML markup
- Liaise with Business Unit and Product Marketing teams to make recommendations on content optimisation
- Write compelling meta descriptions working closely PPC team to ensure that message is consistent
- Execute On-Page and Off-Page SEO activity for multiple branded products
- Daily management and monitoring of SEO activity
- Execute technical SEO activities, optimise technical issues and improve website performance
- Reporting on monthly and quarterly SEO performance
- Perform regular competitor research to stay ahead of the game
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role; client or agency side
- Demonstrable experience of growing organic search traffic through content and SEO optimisation
- Experience in link building strategies
- Confidence in communicating changes, which improve SEO rankings and performance to business stakeholders including senior management
- Experience with SEO / Analytics tools such as; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahref, SemRush, Screaming Frog, Crazy Egg, Moz
- A deep understanding of user-behaviour, customer journey and goals to optimise conversion rates
- Experience in a business to business marketing environment
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Dental and Optical, Share Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.